Thursday 3 November 2011

Believe in Nothing... and the secret you will never read.

Today the darkness came like a wave.

My head is being messed with, and the worst part of it all, is the person responsible would wish me no harm,

Compared to what she has been through, my problems are but whispers in the night.
I have not forgotten my entry here about how the weather and seasons effect me, just today my spirits were lifted by this fleeting beauty:




For all that though, winter draws in, with longer nights my moods become bleaker.  I find myself desperately wanting to help someone in her hour of need, only to find that it may not be even me she wants comfort from.

Winter is not just for the earth but for the soul as well.

This, I feel, is a crucial juncture for me.  I am currently at the bottom of my most recent cycle of mind.  Obviously my mood will improve, given the irrational nature of my psyche, I may be the happiest man in the world tomorrow.  However, something is different today.

Normally, when I feel this way, I will see a friend, someone who cares, and spend some time with them.  Just for that one moment, everything goes away.

It's just me and you.  How can the world have ever been unhappy when  my heart is drawn to yours like this?

Today, I have locked myself away.  It doesn't help things, I don't feel better for it, and yet....

Today I truly want what I fear the most, to be alone...

 For that which I have never had the bravery or honesty to say, let me hide in this most secret of places.  




I think I'm falling in love with you...

No comments:

Post a Comment